As a solopreneur or professional at the helm of a small team, there are a seemingly endless number of tasks that need to be ticked off a daily To Do List each day. The well-being of a manager can slowly fall further and further down that list of priorities.
Spending too many hours on a business venture – and not enough on a personal life and self-care – is the fast-track to burnout.
“It’s Not the Amount of Work We Do that Causes Burnout!” For many entrepreneurs, it’s not the workload that makes people fall off the health wagon. Instead, it’s the feelings that entrepreneurs have around their work – like the overwhelming feeling that they are never off duty; the harrowing guilt that comes up when they try to step away from their business; and the never-ending pressure to achieve and succeed – which becomes overwhelming and stressful.
Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Self-Care Bootcamp for Entrepreneurs was created to get professionals back on track.
In this four-module self-guided course – complete with an Action Plan clients can implement at the end of each module and exercise worksheets to help them define their own self-care plan.
– Start taking care of themselves: mind, body and spirit, so they can transform their life and business (and feel happier and more successful, too)
– Create a strong and healthy body, so they have the much-needed energy and stamina to grow a thriving business
– Nurture their emotional well-being and safeguard against emotional burnout by setting firm boundaries
Module 1: The Whole-Body Entrepreneur
– Why self-care keeps slipping from their grasp (and how to stop the slide) – so they can break their old habits for good and build a sustainable self-care routine.
– 7 signs of burnout they need to take seriously – and what to do about them
– 6 signs of stress – and how to permanently defuse it
– Why they are stuck in distraction (and how to get out) – because ditching those time drains will free them up to do the things they love
Module 2: A Strong & Healthy Body Makes Good Business Sense
– The dangerous health habits common to entrepreneurs and how to spot them – so they can kick them to the curb today
– The real reason why making time to be healthy never seems to work – and the simple hacks and strategies they can use to fix this
– How to identify their energy drains
– 6 tips and tricks for fitting self-care painlessly back into their everyday life – easy to adopt rituals and habits to help stop destructive practices and strengthen the well-being of their life and business
Module 3: Nurture Your Emotional Well-being
– 6 “emotional well-being” deal breakers-including what they are and how to handle them
– 6 surefire warning signs they may be running into a client from hell – including what to do when their client-to-be is both needy and nice
– 5 painless ways to ditch the energy vampires and complainers – it may be the kindest thing they do for both of them
– Why neglecting their boundaries has a direct effect on business decisions – and how to successfully change this habit
– How to be proactive in handling negative people and situations – and what they can do to help prevent it from happening
– How to create a Emotional Well-being Profile – and use it to strengthen their boundaries naturally and painlessly
Module 4: Creativity Comes from the Soul
– 10 ways to get over negative perceptions and insecurities – and how to start truly, deeply loving themselves
– 5 must-take steps necessary to make any major lifestyle change – including what they should make time for, why they don’t and how to change that, for good
– How to create their own Emotional Well-being Profile – and finally figure out what’s essential for them to maintain confidence, good health, and true happiness
This workshop will enable clients to:
– Get rid of past self-sabotaging habits that drain their energy
– Put a real, practical self-care routine into practice (and finally understand why it’s so hard to stick to one in the first place-so they will never “fall off” again)
– Set themselves up for a rich and fulfilling life and business where their needs are met (and so are the needs of their clients and customers)
– Be the successful, shining entrepreneurs or businesswoman they always wanted to be
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Karin_E._Fried/509625